Do you provide services to Spanish-speaking clients with Limited English Proficiency? (LEP)
HOW can you ensure providing your Spanish-speaking clients with?
– safe and effective healthcare?
– fair legal representation?
– meaningful access to services?
– protection of legal rights?
Could your organization or business provide better services if the language barriers are overcome?
Why interpretation or translation services can be missing in your organization?
According to the 2000 Census over 47 million U.S. citizens or residents aged 5 years and above spoke a language other than English at home, and the percentage of people with LEP grew from 4.8% in 1980 to 8.1% in 2000.
The size of Topeka’s Hispanic population rose by 57 percent between 2000 and 2010, and these numbers are estimated to increase.
People with LEP have found greater difficulties to access healthcare providers, legal representatives, insurance providers and others which have caused a low use of these services.
This is why high-quality interpretation and translation services are required. Accurate communication and clear understanding lead to good decisions and a more successful outcome for your client. The lack of it can cause confusion and/or lost opportunities for your organization.
El Centro of Topeka has served the Hispanic community for over 44 years; our services are designed to address the language needs of our clients, whether it is a one-to-one interview, a large meeting or a conference.
Our services guarantee you:
- Quality: All of our interpreters and translators go through intensive training in order to provide you with a top-quality service.
- Reliability: An effective, accurate and on time service.
- Value of money: Cost effective and affordable fees.
How interpretation and translation services will benefit your organization?
- Providing interpreter services is a financially viable method for enhancing delivery of health care, legal representation, insurance providers and other services to people with limited English proficiency.
- Overcoming language barriers can lead to the improvement of the services you offer.
- Having us translate your most important and frequently-used written documents to ensure understanding and to make more efficient use of everyone’s time and resources.
For more information contact our offices at 785-232-8207.